PETAKids.com
Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

3 July 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

On behalf of Charmaine Lim and their family, I would like to arrange a fund raising awareness via the Friendster bulletin board and my blog posting to help the poor gal stricken by a critical illness. I am helping to raise fund for the non-profit charity for this little girl named Charmaine Lim. Charmaine is down with cancer Neuroblastoma, stage 4, high risk. This is a form of cancer that occurs in infants and young children. For Charmaine case, hers is high risk as her cancer has spread to her bone marrow and bones. Charmaine is from a single parent family. Charmaine’s Mum, Cynthia, is currently not working cause she is looking after Charmine full time.

Her doctor, Dr. Aung, has sent her family an email saying that they can bring little Charmaine to New York for treatment, however they need to pay an upfront deposit of USD $350,000 (About SGD $507,955 basing on the exchange rate of USD $1: SGD $1.45)
I am asking you to help her out with a non-profit donation. It has been a difficult year financially for all of us, and I hope Little Charmaine and her family can count on you for a donation. As always, any amount you can provide is greatly appreciated.

To help you can bank transfer to this account : POSB savings a/c 249-28205-7

I thank you for your time and consideration of this request. We look forward to whatever support you can provide. If you require additional information on Little Charmaine Lim, please contact me and I will be glad to provide it. You may also visit ourfeistyprincess.blogspot.com and www.ourfeistyprincess.com or contact them via email at: contact@ourfeistyprincess.com. You can donate online by visiting www.ourfeistyprincess.com/donors_to_note.php. If you are able to do a fund raising project within your network of friend, please visit www.ourfeistyprincess.com/fundraising_web.php.

Press Release: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/439070/1/.html



Thank you for your consideration and generosity.

Lance Lee A.K.A Terry
Email: xiaofire@singnet.com.sg
MSN: small_lance@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment